31 August, 2015

Thought of an ordinary girl...

Blogging is becoming popular nowadays and most of us are aware of it.
From my perception blogging is something putting into words and writing ones opinion on various topics that interest us.
I have been going through blogs and its really motivating, informative and inspiring as well getting  to know the views on various topics associated to Culture and Traditions, Religious and Politics, Personal stories etc.
Being idle, I could not come up with own blog for long however it’s through  one of my close friend, a blogger indeed, the Country girl who encouraged me to come up with a blog. She reads, writes and updates her blog on regular basis.

I still remember the day, two of us sitting in front of a monitor and creating a page. She assists me linking to active bloggers where I can follow them. I am motivated and couldn’t stop going through blogs and grasp every moment reading the updates by the active bloggers. Its enthusiastic going through range of blogs but I couldn’t update my blog for long as I am new to the blog. 
Now, I will be sharing regarding myself, people surrounding me , surrounding around etc.