03 September, 2015

The Unknown

Day turned to dusk and everything around is silent and still. Suddenly a tall, decent and well-dressed guy in a gho appeared in the town, he walks in such a smart manner that he could attract the attention of the people around. It’s difficult to see his clear face but he seems familiar.
He approached close to me with a grin on his face and in a soft voice said, “Hello, How you doing? Don’t you remember me?” I simply turned speechless looking at him. He seems to be known but still then could not identify who the particular person he is. All of a sudden, “Are you lost, what happen to you, dame less girl” he questioned me. I felt nervous seeing him and could simply answer him that I am fine in a low voice.
Suddenly a dark complexion aged man who seems to be fat and short resembling Ap Bokto, a protagonist in the bhutanese animated film interfered between us. He has a sense of humor that his introduction to us started from mentioning of kids calling him Ap Bokto that makes him feel proud. Our conversation with him was full of fun.
After a while, Seldon! Seldon! I could hear a loud voice coming from one of the corner of town, the voice was recognizable and I simply turned toward the corner but there isn’t anyone. So as to say good bye words to them I have been preparing within.
In no time, rain water split over my head. No sooner did I open my eyes then I saw my sister with a jug in her hand and shouting, “The time is eight oclock! Are you not going to office?”

Meeting with a decent guy and Ap Bokto was such a beautiful dream I ever dreamt and if true love happens in dreams I don’t like to wake up. I feel like continuing the dream again…